- Two Stage & Multi Stage DM Plants
- Mix Bed Demineraliser
- Cation Polisher
- Manual/Automatic Plants
Raw water is passed via two small polystyrene bead filled (ion exchange resins) beds. While the cations get exchanged with hydrogen ions in first bed, the anions are exchanged with hydroxyl ions, in the second one.
In the context of water purification, ion-exchange is a rapid and reversible process in which impurity ions present in the water are replaced by ions released by an ion-exchange resin. The impurity ions are taken up by the resin, which must be periodically regenerated to restore it to the original ionic form. (An ion is an atom or group of atoms with an electric charge. Positively-charged ions are called cations and are usually metals; negatively-charged ions are called anions and are usually non-metals).
Demineralization or Deionization is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. With most natural water sources it is possible to use Demineralization and produce water of a higher quality than conventional distillation.
De-mineralization technology is the proven process for treatment of water. A DM Water System produces mineral free water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, Degasification, and polishing. Demineralized Water System finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling.
We supply a wide range of Dematerializing plants for industrial process water applications. They are available in different sizes and materials, manually operated, Semiautomatic or fully Automatic.
We are also dong revamping of old plants.
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design.
- User friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems.
- Quick availability.
- The multiport valves are top mounted as well as side mounted with the necessary high pressure rating PVC piping.
- Single valve operation as compared to the six valves in conventional filters
- Each operating step is clearly marked on the valve, thereby eliminating chances of error in the operating sequence.
- Single valve assembly, with its simplified frontal Piping, simpler distribution collecting systems is Very easy to install.
- Rust free
- Less power consumption
- High shelf life
Breweries,Hospitals, Automobile, Battery and Fertilizers Pharmaceutical Industry
- Power Plant
- Oil & Gas sector
- Chemical Industries
- Cation Polisher
- Textile Industries