- We test PH, Chlorine at least 3 times per week
- Operate pool equipment a minimum of 6-8 hours per day during winter months and for 10-12 hours per day during the summer for greatest overall benefit.
- Brush the pool walls and floor a minimum of once a week.
- To prevent damage to pool equipment make sure the water level never drops below the opening of the skimmer.
- Lubricate backwash valve O rings on sand and DE filter four times a year. Lubricate pump lid O ring periodically with Aqua Lube or equivalent product specifically designed for use with swimming pool equipment.
- Always wait one (1) hour between adding different chemicals unless otherwise directed
- Renovation and up gradation of swimming pool.